The Sky is the Limit Community Potluck is an opportunity to share a meal with your neighbours while sharing ideas about local issues and solutions to make our beautiful suburbs even more liveable and connected.
Join Greens Senator for Queensland, Larissa Waters and MP for Maiwar, Michael Berkman at our community potluck dinner and discuss how a Greener Council on the west side could work for all of us. Happening on 23rd November, 6.00-8.00 pm at Ithaca Hall, Enoggera Terrace in Red Hill, you’ll meet Greens candidate for Paddington ward Donna Burns, Greens Candidate for Walter Taylor ward Michaela Sargent as well as Lord Mayoral candidate Kath Angus.
Share a dinner table with your neighbours and friends and show off your culinary skills with your favourite home cooked meal and your favourite decorations. We’ll provide all the boring bits - tablecloths, plates and cutlery.
Please register as we have limited spots. Tickets are $5 each, and $15 for a family of four.
For more details and updates about the event please follow our Facebook event.
A few extra things to keep in mind
- We will provide you with table, chairs, table cloths, cutlery and glassware, you are welcome to bring your own table cloths too. Decorations encouraged.
- We will have some vegetarian and gluten free food on each table to get you started but are relying on the community to bring along their favourite dishes to share.
- This is a family friendly event and people of all backgrounds are welcome to attend.
- No Alcohol is allowed at the venue.
- There is some street parking around the venue but we recommend car-pooling.
- There is public transport near the venue, Routes 375, 377, 378, 379 and 927 stop within walking distance.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible. For more information on accessibility, please call the Senate Office on 3367 0566
- November 23, 2019 at 6pm – 8pm
99 Enoggera Ter
Red Hill, QLD 4059
Google map and directions
- $5.00 AUD